If you hold a property certificate of registration and it has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a free replacement certificate at a Service NSW Centre or by email.

What you need

A written request for a replacement that includes:

  • your name
  • licence number
  • reason for requesting a replacement
  • your signature.

How to replace

Provide the written request by:

More information

To look up your licence or registration details, visit Verify.licence.

Last updated: 3 June 2024

Rate the information on the page