If your RSA and/or RCG competency card has been lost, stolen or damaged, you'll need to request a replacement card.
You can do this online. Make sure your email address or mobile phone number is on record with Liquor & Gaming NSW.
You can also access a free digital version of your competency card through the Service NSW mobile app. To find out more about digital licences, see Get started with digital licences.
What you need
- your competency card number (if known)
- your personal details
- the reason why you need to replace your card
- your payment.
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your card number (if known), and your name.
- Select 'Next'.
- Enter the required information.
- If you don't need a replacement card, but do need to update your contact details, you can use the online form.
- It can take up to 4 weeks to get your new card.
Last updated: 23 March 2023