If your company holds a contractor licence that has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can order a replacement licence at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit'
  • details of the licence
  • your payment.

How to replace

  1. Download, print and complete the Application for duplicate licence, certificate or permit – PDF.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or post it to:

Office of Fair Trading
PO Box 261
Parramatta NSW 2124


Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.