If your conveyancer licence has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement licence at a service centre.

What you need

  • your licence number and personal details
  • a written request for a replacement that includes your name, licence number, a reason for replacement, and your signature.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.