When you get your driving learner licence, you also receive a learner driver paper log book. If you want to replace your paper log book, you'll need to visit a service centre.
You may have to pay a replacement fee.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- the PDF form – 'Replacement Learner's Log Book Application'.
How to replace
- Download and complete Replacement Learner's Log Book Application – PDF.
- Gather your identity documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.
- You can use a free learner driver log book app to record your hours instead of a paper log book.
- If you want to switch to an app from the paper log book, you have to manually enter the completed paper log book entries into the app. Your supervisor will need to confirm each entry.
Last updated: 5 December 2022