If your transport concession entitlement card has been lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement online.
What you'll need
- your personal details
- your Concession ID number (this is the number on the back of your card).
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Select the entitlement type and enter your Concession ID Number.
- Enter your personal details exactly as they're recorded with your designated agency.
- Select 'Find'.
- Complete the online application.
You must be residing permanently in NSW, and:
- receiving aid from a recognised asylum seeker support agency and applying for a bridging visa as an asylum seeker, or
- currently holding a bridging visa as an asylum seeker, or appealing a determination of status as an asylum seeker.
Things to keep in mind...
- You must carry your transport concession entitlement card (proof of entitlement) when travelling with a concession ticket or a concession Opal card, or you may be fined.