Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If your transport concession entitlement card has been lost or stolen, you can order a replacement card online. 

What you need

  • your Centrelink Reference Number (CRN)

How to replace

  1. Select the 'Replace online' button. 
  2. Select the entitlement type and enter your CRN. 
  3. Enter your personal details exactly as they're recorded with Centrelink. 
  4. Complete the online application.

More information

  • You may need to pay a card replacement fee. 
  • The replacement card will have the same expiry date as the original lost or stolen card, and the original card will be cancelled. 
  • If the lost or stolen card is due to expire within 21 days, you need to renew online and be reassessed for eligibility. 
  • Your card will be mailed to you within 8 to 10 working days. Until your card arrives, you'll need to pay for an adult travel fare. 
  • You must carry your transport concession entitlement card (proof of entitlement) when travelling with a concession ticket or a concession Opal card, or you may be fined. 
You'll be taken to another website.