If your transport concession entitlement card has been lost or stolen, you can order a replacement card online.
What you'll need
- your Centrelink Reference Number (CRN)
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Select the entitlement type and enter your CRN.
- Enter your personal details exactly as they're recorded with Centrelink.
- Complete the online application.
Things to keep in mind...
- You may need to pay a card replacement fee.
- The replacement card will have the same expiry date as the original lost or stolen card, and the original card will be cancelled.
- If the lost or stolen card is due to expire within 21 days, you need to renew online and be reassessed for eligibility.
- Your card will be mailed to you within 8 to 10 working days. Until your card arrives, you'll need to pay for an adult travel fare.
- You must carry your transport concession entitlement card (proof of entitlement) when travelling with a concession ticket or a concession Opal card, or you may be fined.