If your public passenger driver authority has been lost, stolen or destroyed and you want to replace it, you'll need to apply for a replacement driver authority. You can download the application form, and lodge it with your supporting documents, to the mailing address on the form.
You're eligible to apply for a replacement authority if you're currently authorised to drive a public transport vehicle.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- 2 recent, identical, clear colour photos 65mm x 65mm, of your head and neck on a pale background without hat or sunglasses
- a certified copy of your NSW driver licence
- the PDF form – 'Application for replacement driver authority'.
How to replace
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete and print the form.
- Sign the declaration.
- Attach all supporting and identity documents.
- Mail your application to the address on the form.