With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

Text size


If you've been granted an Owner-Builder Permit to supervise building work on your own private residential premises, and your permit has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDf form – 'Application for Duplicate Licence, Certificate or Permit'
  • your personal details and permit number
  • your payment.

How to replace

  1. Download and complete Application for Duplicate Licence, Certificate or Permit – PDF.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application and payment, in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.