If you've been granted an Owner-Builder Permit to supervise building work on your own private residential premises, and your permit has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement at a service centre.Find a service centre
Replace an Owner-Builder Permit
- Download and complete Application for Duplicate Licence, Certificate or Permit – PDF.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application and payment, in person.
For online transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).
For phone transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.