If you need to replace a personal watercraft (PWC) driving licence, you can do so in person at a service centre, or post your application.
What you'll need
How to replace
- Download and complete the Application for Replacement Product (Maritime) – PDF.
- Download and complete the Application for a Personal Watercraft Driving Licence – PDF.
- Make sure you have all the required supporting documentation.
- Submit your application in person at a service centre, or post it to:
Roads and Maritime Services
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
Things to keep in mind...
- The duration of a PWC driving licence can be one(1), 3, 5 or 10 years.
- Licence fees vary depending on the duration of the licence, and whether they are concessional licences.
- You must be under 16 years of age, or hold an eligible concession card at the time of payment, to receive a concession.