Text size


If your private mooring licence is lost, damaged or destroyed, you can order a replacement in person at a service centre, or via the mail.

What you need

  • proof of identity
  • private mooring details (if available)
  • the PDF form – 'Application for Replacement Products'
  • your payment.

How to replace

  1. Download, print and complete the Application for Maritime Replacement Products – PDF.
  2. Make sure that you have all the required documentation and information.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or post it to:

Maritime Product Services
Locked Bag 5100
Camperdown NSW 1450

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 15 April 2021