NSW Fair Trading will be implementing licensing changes to the real estate and property industry in March 2020. To learn more about the changes visit the Fair Trading website or call 13 32 20.


If you hold a property certificate of registration and it has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement certificate at a service centre.

What you need

How to replace

  1. Download, print and complete the Application for a Replacement Licence or Certificate – PDF.
  2. Make sure you have the required documentation, and then visit a service centre and submit the information in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.