If you've misplaced or lost your renewal notice and you'd like a replacement notice, you can order one online.
Note that you're able to retrieve your vehicle's billing number when renewing your registration online.
What you'll need
- your NSW driver licence details
- the vehicle's plate number
- the last 4 digits of your VIN (found on your rego papers or on your vehicle).
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Select 'Order Replacement'.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the required details.
- Submit your order.
- Your replacement registration renewal notice will be posted to the mailing address recorded with Roads and Maritime Services within 7 days.
You must be the registered operator of the vehicle to get a copy of the renewal notice.