If you've misplaced or lost your renewal notice and you'd like a replacement notice, you can order one online.
Note that you're able to retrieve your vehicle's billing number when renewing your registration online.
You must be the registered operator of the vehicle to get a copy of the renewal notice.
What you need
- your NSW driver licence details
- the vehicle's plate number
- the last 4 digits of your VIN (found on your rego papers or on your vehicle).
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Select 'Order Replacement'.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the required details.
- Submit your order.
- Your replacement registration renewal notice will be posted to the mailing address recorded with Roads and Maritime Services within 7 days.