COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size


If your RSA and/or RCG competency card has been lost, stolen or damaged, you'll need to request a replacement card.

You can do this online. Make sure your email address or mobile phone number is on record with Liquor & Gaming NSW.

You can also access a free digital version of your competency card through the Service NSW mobile app. To find out more about digital licences, see Get started with digital licences.

What you need

  • your competency card number (if known)
  • your personal details
  • the reason why you need to replace your card
  • your payment.

How to replace

  1. Select the 'Replace online' button.
  2. Select 'Start'.
  3. Enter your card number (if known), and your name.
  4. Select 'Next'.
  5. Enter the required information.

More information

  • If you don't need a replacement card, but do need to update your contact details, you can use the online form.
  • It can take up to 4 weeks to get your new card.
You'll be taken to another website.