If your registered surveyor ID card (certificate of authority) has been lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen, you can order a replacement online.

Once the information you provide is validated, your new ID card will be posted to you within 2 weeks. 


You can apply for a replacement ID card online if your name or address details have not changed since your last ID card was issued.

What you need

  • your surveyor licence or registration number
  • a passport quality photo in JPG format
  • a credit/debit card to pay the replacement fee.

How to apply

  1. Select the ‘Replace online’ button.
  2. Follow the prompts to apply for a replacement identity card.

More information

To find your licence or registration details, visit Verify.licence.

Last updated: 31 May 2024

Rate the information on the page