If your registered surveyor ID card (certificate of authority) has been lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen, you can order a replacement from the NSW Board of Surveying and Spatial Information (BOSSI).
Once the information you provide is validated, your new ID card will be posted to you within 2 weeks.
You can apply for a replacement ID card online if your personal or contact details have not changed since your last ID card was issued.
Contact BOSSI if your details have changed.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account (you can create one when you start your application) or your OneGov account
- your surveyor licence or registration number
- your personal details (exactly matching what is on BOSSI’s records)
- a passport quality photo in JPG format
- a credit/debit card to pay the replacement fee.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Gather your supporting documents.
- Select the ‘Replace your ID card’ button below.
- Select the 'Start' button on the application screen.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account, or log in using your OneGov account.
- Follow the prompts to proceed to payment.