If you’re worried about someone’s ability to safely drive a motor vehicle, you can confidentially report them by completing an unsafe driving report and taking it to a Service NSW Centre.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Unsafe and/or Medically Unfit for Driving Report'
- the name, contact and other relevant details of the licensee you're reporting
- your details
- your proof of identity.
How to report
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Visit a service centre and submit your report.
- Before submitting an 'unsafe or medically unfit for driving' report, you should encourage the person to visit their doctor for a fitness-to-drive assessment. You can also:
- talk to a doctor or other health professional who will evaluate the situation and may contact Transport for NSW, or
- call the Centre for Road Safety on 13 22 13.
- To report dangerous driving call the Police Assistance Line on 131 444.
Last updated: 1 July 2022