Text size


If you’re worried about someone’s ability to safely drive a motor vehicle, you can confidentially report them by completing an unsafe driving report and taking it to a Service NSW Centre.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Unsafe and/or Medically Unfit for Driving Report'
  • the name, contact and other relevant details of the licensee you're reporting
  • your details
  • your proof of identity.

How to report

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button. 
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your report.

More information

  • Before submitting an 'unsafe or medically unfit for driving' report, you should encourage the person to visit their doctor for a fitness-to-drive assessment. You can also:
    • talk to a doctor or other health professional who will evaluate the situation and may contact Transport for NSW, or  
    • call the Centre for Road Safety on  13 22 13.
  • To report dangerous driving call the Police Assistance Line on  131 444.
Last updated: 1 July 2022
You'll be taken to another website.