When you're issued with your HVCBA Learner Licence, you'll receive a Learner Driver Logbook so you and your supervising driver(s) can record your driving performance.

If you need to replace or cancel your logbook because you're updating or converting to drive a vehicle from a different class, you'll need to visit a Service NSW Centre.

You may need to pay a replacement fee.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Replacement Learner's Logbook Application'
  • payment for your replacement logbook (if applicable)
  • your proof of identity
  • your old logbook (if cancelling your logbook)

How to apply

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Gather any required documents.
  4. Visit a service centre and submit your request.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 17 January 2024

Rate the information on the page