If you would like written confirmation of the status of your NSW Driver Licence – for example, to see if it's active or suspended – please visit a service centre or call us on 13 77 88.
Only registration information relating to a known registered operator can be provided.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- a completed Access to Own Personal Records Application – PDF (if visiting a service centre).
How to request
- Download and complete the Access to Own Personal Records request – PDF.
- You can either take your driver licence or Photo Card to a service centre and submit your application, or
- Submit the form using the email or mail details on the form.
- Only the licence holder can be given licence details.
- Under no circumstances can personal information about a current or previous operator be provided as part of a vehicle information enquiry.