If you would like written confirmation of the status of your NSW Driver Licence – for example, to see if it's active or suspended – please visit a service centre or call us on 13 77 88

Only registration information relating to a known registered operator can be provided.

What you need

How to request

  1. Download and complete the Access to Own Personal Records request – PDF.
  2. You can either take your driver licence or Photo Card to a service centre and submit your application, or 
  3. Submit the form using the email or mail details on the form.

More information

  • Only the licence holder can be given licence details.
  • Under no circumstances can personal information about a current or previous operator be provided as part of a vehicle information enquiry.
Last updated: 2 February 2024