If you're registered as a tobacco/e-cigarette retailer with NSW Health and you'd like to keep a record of your RIN, you can request online to have a certificate emailed to you.
- A person named on the RIN such as the owner, director or contact person, and whose email address or mobile phone number is recorded on the RIN.
- If there's no email/mobile number assigned to the person on the RIN, then they'll need to call the Tobacco Information Line on 1800 357 412.
What you need
- your RIN
- name registered on the RIN.
How to request
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Request online' button.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your name and RIN.
- Select 'Next'.
- Follow the prompts to verify your identity.
- Select 'Retailer Identification Number Certificate'.
- Enter your email address.
- Select 'Email Certificate".