If you're intending to sell a vessel that has a personalised vessel registration, and you want to reserve this registration number to put on another vessel, you'll need to complete a Statutory Declaration Vessel Registrations form before you sell the vessel. You can do this in person at a service centre, or by mail. You can then renew the registration annually.
What you'll need
- your proof of identity
- your registration details
- the PDF form – 'Statutory Declaration Vessel Registrations' to confirm that the registration has been removed from the old vessel.
How to reserve
- Download and complete the Statutory Declaration Vessel Registrations – PDF.
- Gather any supporting documentation.
- Visit a service centre to submit your information in person, or post it to:
Agency Business Centre
Roads and Maritime Services
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870