Text size


If you're intending to sell a vessel that has a personalised vessel registration, and you want to reserve this registration number to put on another vessel, you'll need to complete a Statutory Declaration Vessel Registrations form before you sell the vessel. You can do this in person at a service centre, or by mail. You can then renew the registration annually.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your registration details
  • the PDF form – 'Statutory Declaration Vessel Registrations' to confirm that the registration has been removed from the old vessel.

How to reserve

  1. Download and complete the Statutory Declaration Vessel Registrations – PDF.
  2. Gather any supporting documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre to submit your information in person, or post it to:

Service NSW
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 1 November 2022