If your corporation property licence has expired within the last 3 months, you can apply to have it restored. You can do this online.  

If you do not apply for a restoration within 3 months, you’ll need to apply for a new licence. You cannot trade until the new licence is issued.


Real estate and property corporations who have received a licence renewal notice that has expired within the last 3 months from NSW Fair Trading.

What you need

  • your corporation licence number
  • your renewal number (as shown on your renewal notice)
  • your personal and corporation details
  • 2 forms of identification such as:
    • Australian driver licence
    • Medicare card
    • Australian passport
    • Australian birth certificate
    • Australian citizenship certificate (issued within the last 10 years)
    • Australian certificate registration by descent
    • ImmiCard
    • Australian travel visa.

Note: If you don't have 2 forms of identification listed above, you may still be eligible. Contact NSW Fair Trading on 13 32 20 for more information.

How to restore

  1. Select the ‘Restore online' button.
  2. Select the 'Next' button.
  3. Enter your licence and renewal number.
  4. Verify your identity.
  5. Confirm the details of your licence.
  6. Submit your application with payment.

If you do not want to restore online, you can visit a service centre.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 28 November 2023

Rate the information on the page