If your corporation wants to conduct business in real estate, stock and station or strata management, it will need a corporation property licence.
You can submit and pay for your corporation’s application online.
To be eligible, you need:
- a director who holds a class 2 or class 1 agent licence
- an employee or director with a class 1 agent licence to be nominated as the Licensee in Charge of the business
Note: The director and licensee in charge of a business must hold their licence in the same field of work the agency undertakes (real estate, stock and station, strata management).
What you need
- business name registration from ASIC (if applicable)
- 1 form of identification for each company director including either your:
- Australian driver licence
- Australian passport
- Australian birth certificate or
- Australian citizenship certificate (issued within the last 10 years)
- details of director(s)/secretary
- someone who'll be nominated as the Licensee-in-Charge of the business who already has a property licence. There may be more than one Licensee-in-Charge
- Notification of partnership particulars form – PDF (if applicable)
- Licensee in Charge Details – PDF (if applicable)
- your payment.
How to apply
- Gather the required documentation.
- Select the 'Apply online' button
- Follow the prompts to complete your application.
A corporation property licence is issued for 1, 3 or 5 years and can be renewed.