Text size


If your corporation wants to conduct business in real estate, stock and station or strata management, it will need a corporation property licence.  

You can submit and pay for your corporation’s application online. 


To be eligible, you need: 

  • a director who holds a class 2 or class 1 agent licence 
  • an employee or director with a class 1 agent licence to be nominated as the Licensee in Charge of the business 

Note: The director and licensee in charge of a business must hold their licence in the same field of work the agency undertakes (real estate, stock and station, strata management).   

What you need

  • business name registration from ASIC (if applicable)
  • 1 form of identification for each company director including either your: 
    • Australian driver licence 
    • Australian passport 
    • Australian birth certificate or
    • Australian citizenship certificate (issued within the last 10 years) 
  • details of director(s)/secretary
  • someone who'll be nominated as the Licensee-in-Charge of the business who already has a property licence. There may be more than one Licensee-in-Charge
  • Notification of partnership particulars form – PDF (if applicable)
  • Licensee in Charge Details – PDF (if applicable)
  • your payment

How to apply

  1. Gather the required documentation. 
  2. Select the 'Apply online' button
  3. Follow the prompts to complete your application.

More information

A corporation property licence is issued for 1, 3 or 5 years and can be renewed.  

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 27 July 2020
You'll be taken to another website.