If your corporation wants to conduct business as a real estate agent, stock and station agent, business agent or strata managing agent or on-site residential manager, it will need a property corporation licence. You can apply for this licence online.Apply online
Apply for a corporation property licence
- corporation's details
- business name registration from ASIC (if applicable)
- details of director(s)/secretary
- copies of directors' identity documents (such as driver's licence, photo card, passport)
- someone who'll be named as the licensee-in-charge of the business who already has a property licence
- evidence of professional indemnity insurance
- Notification of partnership particulars form – PDF (if applicable)
- Licensee-in-Charge Details – PDF (if applicable)
- interstate licence if operating within 50 kms outside NSW borders (if applicable).
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Download, print and complete any applicable forms.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Start'.
- Sign in to, or create your OneGov account.
- Complete the online form.
- Attach all relevant documentation.
- Submit your application.
If you don't wish to apply online:
- Download, print and complete the Application for a Licence – Corporation – PDF.
- Make sure you've attached all the required documents and filled in the payment details.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.
For online transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).
For phone transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.