If your corporation property licence has expired within the last 3 months, you can apply to have it restored. You can do this online.
If you do not apply for a restoration within 3 months, you’ll need to apply for a new licence. You cannot trade until the new licence is issued.
Real estate and property corporations who have received a licence renewal notice that has expired within the last 3 months from NSW Fair Trading.
What you need
- your corporation licence number
- your renewal number (as shown on your renewal notice)
- your personal and corporation details
- 2 forms of identification such as:
- Australian driver licence
- Medicare card
- Australian passport
- Australian birth certificate
- Australian citizenship certificate (issued within the last 10 years)
- Australian certificate registration by descent
- Australian travel visa.