If your organisation's corporation property licence has expired within the last three months, you can apply to have it restored. You can do this at a service centre. If you don't apply for a restoration within three months, you'll need to apply for a new licence. Your organisation can't trade until the new licence is issued.

What you need

  • your organisation's details
  • your renewal restoration notification.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.