You're able to save and resume the following online Births, Deaths & Marriages transactions.
- Register a birth
- Register a birth after 60 days
- Apply for a birth certificate
- Apply for a marriage certificate
- Register a change of name (adult)
- Register a change of name (child)
- Replace a change of name certificate
- Apply to register a relationship in NSW
- Apply for a death certificate.
What you need
- the email address you entered on your application form
- the online reference number (ORN) that was provided to you during your application (this ORN was also emailed to the address you supplied on the application form).
How to resume
- Select the 'Resume online' button.
- Enter your email address and ORN.
- Verify you're not a robot with reCAPTCHA.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select 'Submit'.
- If you've misplaced your ORN, you can retrieve it by selecting 'Forgotten your ORN?', and then entering your name and email address.