If you receive a toll notice for travel on a toll road and you were not the operator of the vehicle, you can nominate another person by lodging a statutory declaration.

You will need to complete a Tolling Notice Statutory Declaration form to give notice of the name and address of the driver who was in charge of the vehicle at the time of the trip.

Return the form at least 7 days before the due date on the toll notice.

If you have more than one notice, you'll need to complete a separate statutory declaration for each toll notice.

What you need

  • the Tolling Notice Statutory Declaration form for individuals or companies
  • your toll notice number
  • your vehicle registration number
  • the driver licence number of the person driving when the toll was incurred.

How to lodge

  1. Download and complete the appropriate statutory declaration form:
  2. Mail to:
    Toll Compliance Management
    Locked Bag 5004
    Parramatta NSW 2124

More information

  • Do not include payment with the statutory declaration as a new toll notice will be issued to the person you have nominated.
  • If the person you nominate on the statutory declaration doesn't pay the toll notice, a fine notice may be issued to the registered vehicle owner, or civil debt recovery action taken.
  • Statutory declaration forms cannot be accepted for trips that are more than 60 days old.
Last updated: 11 March 2024