When you sell a vessel, you need to notify Transport for NSW (TfNSW) within 14 days of the date of sale. You can do this online, or complete the notice of disposal on the back of the vessel's registration certificate and lodge it at a service centre or via the post.
To submit your notice of disposal online, your email or mobile number will need to be on record with TfNSW.
What you need
- your personal details
- details of the vessel
- details of the sale.
How to submit
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Submit online' button.
- Read the information statement and select 'Start'.
- Complete the online notice of disposal form.
If you're unable to submit online, complete the notice of disposal on the back of the vessel's registration certificate, and:
- visit a service centre and lodge the notice in person, or
- post the documentation to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
Last updated: 25 June 2020