If you receive a toll notice for travel on a toll road and you were not the operator of the vehicle, you can nominate another person by lodging a statutory declaration. A separate statutory declaration is required for each toll notice.
Visit the Transport for NSW website to learn more about toll notices.
What you need
- the appropriate PDF form:
- Tolling Notice Statutory Declaration (Individuals), or
- Tolling Notice Statutory Declaration (Companies).
- your toll notice number
- your vehicle registration number
- the driver licence number of the person driving when the toll was incurred.
How to lodge
- Download and complete the appropriate statutory declaration form:
- Mail to:
Toll Compliance Management
Locked Bag 5004
Parramatta NSW 2124
Note: Completed statutory declaration forms should be mailed at least 7 days before the due date on the toll notice
- Don't include payment with the statutory declaration as a new toll notice will be issued to the person you have nominated.
- If the person you nominate on the statutory declaration doesn't pay the toll notice, a fine notice may be issued.
- Statutory declaration forms cannot be accepted for trips that are more than 60 days old.
Last updated: 31 October 2022