If you no longer need your pawnbroker or second-hand dealer licence, you can do this at a Service NSW Centre or via email. You'll need to surrender it, for instance, if you're ceasing business.

How to surrender

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form and submit your application in person at a Service NSW Centre, or by email using the details on the form.
Last updated: 28 November 2023