If you no longer require your qualified supervisor certificate, you can surrender it at a Service NSW Centre. You need to surrender it if you've ceased doing supervision work in NSW – for example, due to retirement or if you're moving to another state.

What you need

  • your qualified supervisor certificate card
  • the PDF form – 'Surrender of Licence/Certificate'.

How to surrender

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form and submit it at a service centre.
Last updated: 1 May 2024