Text size


If your organisation holds a contractor licence for a company and the organisation is retiring, dissolving or changing, the licence will need to be sent back to be cancelled. You can do this at a service centre.

What you need

  • Your personal and contact details
  • Your licence and licence number
  • Either a letter stating the reason for surrendering your licence or a completed Surrender of Licence/Certificate form

How to surrender

  1. Download, print and complete the Surrender of Licence/Certificate – PDF (if applicable)
  2. Make sure you have the required information, and then:
  • Visit a service centre and submit the documentation in person
Last updated: 6 November 2019