Text size


If you need to surrender your corporation property licence, you can do this at a service centre or by email. For example, you may be retiring or moving to another state. 

What you need

How to apply

  1. Download, print and complete the Notice of Surrender - PDF.
  2. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person or email propertylicensing@customerservice.nsw.gov.au.
Last updated: 21 December 2021