Text size


If you no longer need your individual contractor licence, you can hand it in at a service centre. You need to surrender it if you're no longer doing any contractor work in NSW due to, for instance, retirement, bankruptcy or if you're moving to another state. You can also surrender your licence by mailing it along with the Surrender of Licence form.

What you need

  • Your personal and contact details
  • Your contractor licence card (to be attached to the Surrender of Licence Form) or your licence number
  • A completed Surrender of Licence form
Last updated: 13 December 2021