If you no longer need your tradesperson certificate due to retirement or moving interstate for instance, you can hand it in at a service centre. You can also surrender your certificate by mailing it with a completed Surrender of Licence form.
What you need
- your personal and contact details
- your certificate and certificate number
- the Surrender of Licence form, or
- a letter stating the reason for surrendering your licence.
How to surrender
- Download, print and complete the Surrender of Licence/Certificate – PDF (if applicable).
- Gather the required documentation.
- Submit your information either in person at a service centre, or by mail to the details on the form.
Last updated: 13 December 2021