Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you'd like to transfer special number plates or personalised plates to another person, you can do this at a service centre.

What you need

How to transfer

  1. Download and complete the Transfer Right to Display – PDF.
  2. Gather your supporting documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.