If you've booked a driver or rider licence test and need to view, change or cancel it, you can do this online within the required notice period.
Any change or cancellation to your booking needs to be made at least:
- one day before your scheduled Driver/Rider Knowledge Test or Hazard Perception Test
- 2 days before your scheduled Driving Test
- 2 days before your Practical Skills Test (Kerbside Test) if you're in an undeclared area.
This also includes any tests you may need to take to change your licence class and type.
If you’ve cancelled your test within the required notice period, you may be able to get a refund. Call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre to make a request.
Note: If you want to make changes to a rider training/testing booking made with a rider training provider, you need to contact the provider.
What you need
- your booking number (see your booking confirmation email)
- your personal details.
How to view, change or cancel
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Enter your booking number.
- Enter your family name.
- Select 'Continue'.
- Follow the prompts to view, change or cancel your test.
When you visit a service centre for driver or rider licence testing, you'll need to prove your identity.