Your dedicated Business Concierge can provide ongoing one-on-one guidance at every stage of your business journey. We can help you over the phone, in person or online.
Our Business Concierge team can give you a range of personalised support, including help with:
- financial assistance including vouchers, grants and rebates
- licences and permits
- mental health support for you and your employees
- disaster recovery support.
We can also connect you with a Business Connect advisor for free, tailored business advice in one-on-one sessions. Businesses can also gain practical insights and develop business skills by attending events and accessing resources on a range of topics.
You can also call us on 13 77 88, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (Sydney time).
Accessibility and translation support
If you’re deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service. Choose your access option and ask for 13 77 88.
For translation and interpreter services, please call 13 14 50 and ask the interpreter to call 13 77 88.
How we help at every stage of your journey
When you're starting your business, we can:
- guide you through licensing requirements and applications
- help you navigate government services and agencies.
You can come to us for:
- guidance or tailored business advice
- access to workshops and learning opportunities
- help setting up your Service NSW Business Profile so you don’t miss important updates.
To help you succeed, we can:
- offer guidance as you expand your business
- direct you to government support
- connect you with business mentoring services.
Adapt and recover
During times of change, or when you face a disaster or other crisis, we can:
- guide you towards financial support and disaster recovery assistance
- help you access mental health services for yourself and employees.