For security and privacy reasons, your MyServiceNSW Account is for you only. Your account can only be connected to one licence.
If you’re seeing someone else’s licence, such as your partner’s, it’s because your account has been linked with Roads using their information.
To see your own licence, you’ll need to:
- unlink your account from Roads
- link your account with Roads using your own personal information.
How to unlink and link with Roads
- Log out of the Service NSW mobile app.
- Go to the Service NSW website and log in to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Select the ‘Roads’ icon under ‘Services’.
- Select the ‘Unlink’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Select ‘Yes’ to confirm. You will be taken to the ‘Services’ page.
- Select ‘Roads’ from the available services.
- Using your own personal details, choose one of the 3 options available and follow the prompts.
- Log in to the Service NSW app and follow the prompts.
Note: If you’ve been sharing your MyServiceNSW Account with someone else, they will need to create their own account. Your MyServiceNSW Account is for you only. Please do not share your account details with anyone.