Tamworth Regional Council
108 Queen Street
Barraba NSW 2347
Types of services available at this agency include:
- driver licence transactions
- vehicle registration transactions
- driver testing
- boating licences and vessel registrations
- contractor licence applications
- applications for birth, death and marriage certificates
- Seniors Card applications.
Prepare your documents
Save time by getting your paperwork and supporting documents ready before you arrive.
Search our website for the service you’re looking for. Find out what you’ll need to bring or if you can complete your task online.
New photocards will be posted
When you apply to get, renew or replace a photocard at a service centre or registry, it will be posted to you at no extra cost, within 10 business days.
This applies to:
- NSW Driver Licences
- Mobility Parking Scheme cards
- NSW Photo Cards
- Firearms, Security, and Commercial Agents and Private Inquiry Agents licences.
- Cheque (personal or bank)
- Credit or debit card
- Money order