If your organisation already has one or more Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS) permits, you can submit an application for additional permits either at a service centre, or via the mail.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Organisation)'
- your payment
- the details of the authorised person responsible for managing the organisation's permits, including their NSW driver licence number/Transport for NSW (TfNSW) customer number.
How to apply
- Download and complete the Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Organisation) – PDF including the details of the authorised person.
- Make sure you have the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application, or post it to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
- If the authorised person is not already recorded with TfNSW, they'll need to visit a service centre in person, and provide their proof of identity.
- Your organisation can only use MPS permits when you're transporting an eligible person.