If your organisation transports people with a disability, you can apply for a Mobility Parking Scheme permit.
The permit allows you to park in disability parking spaces and access some parking concessions.
You may be eligible if any of the following applies to the people you transport:
- cannot walk because of permanent or temporary loss of use of one or both legs, or other permanent medical or physical condition
- have a physical condition that is detrimentally affected as a result of walking 100 metres
- need to use crutches, a walking frame, callipers, scooter, wheelchair or other similar mobility aid
- are permanently blind.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Organisation)'
- a person authorised to sign on behalf of the organisation
- a contact person responsible for managing the organisation's permits – this may be the authorised person
- your payment.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form and post it to the address on the form.
- If the authorised person is not already recorded with Transport for NSW, they'll need to visit a service centre in person, and provide their proof of identity.
- The organisation can only use the MPS permit when transporting an eligible person.