Seniors Card holders can apply online for a discount on all National Parks and Wildlife Service annual passes. This can be for any vehicle registered in their name or at their home address.
The discount provides seniors with a saving of approximately 20% on the full price of the pass.
What you need
- your contact details
- your vehicle registration number
- your Seniors Card number
- a copy of both sides of your Seniors Card
- a copy of your vehicle certificate of registration paper
- your payment.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Select the annual pass you want to buy.
- Select 'I'm an Australian Seniors Card holder'.
- Provide the required information.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Submit your application.
You'll receive an email from NPWS within 3 business days to let you know if your pass has been approved.
If you're not able to apply online, you can call 13 77 88 or visit a Service NSW Centre with your supporting documentation.
- The discount does not apply to single or multi-day passes.
- Seniors discounts cannot be combined with any other annual pass discounts.
- Your pass provides entry for the vehicle that is linked to your digital pass. You're not able to transfer passes between vehicles.
Last updated: 20 June 2022