Back to top

National Parks Exemption card gives you free entry into all NSW National Parks and Reserves. If you hold a Pensioner Concession Card (PCC), or are a veteran receiving an EDA, Intermediate Rate, Blinded, TPI or TTI pension (Gold Card), you can apply for an exemption card. You can lodge your application via email or post. Alternatively, you can visit a service centre.

Locate a service centre
  • The Exemption Card Application Form
  • A photocopy of both sides of your valid PCC or Gold Card
Locate a service centre
  1. Download, print and complete the Exemption Card Application Form – PDF
  2. Attach your supporting documentation, and then:
  • Submit according to the instructions on the form, or
  • Visit a service centre to lodge your application
Locate a service centre
  • Pensioner Concession Card holders, or
  • DVA Gold Card holders

For more information about NPWS Exemption Cards, please visit the National Parks and Wildlife Service website.

Locate a service centre
  • You must be travelling in the vehicle, and your Exemption Card must be clearly displayed on the dashboard
  • Always have your valid Pensioner Concession Card or Gold Card with you, as you may be required to confirm your eligibility status
  • Entry to parks and reserves may be restricted due to safety, conservation or operational requirements
  • The Exemption Card is valid for a maximum of four hours per calendar day in the Chowder Bay Precinct of Sydney Harbour National Park, so you'll need to buy a ticket from the machines to top up your length of stay, if you plan to visit for a longer period
  • Your Exemption Card expires one year from the date your application is approved

For more information about NPWS Exemption Cards, please visit the National Parks and Wildlife Service website.

Locate a service centre

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: