You can book a free 45-minute appointment with a Savings Finder specialist. They'll help you to find and apply for rebates, vouchers and discounts that you may be eligible for.
To save time, you can complete the Savings Finder questions before your appointment. You can then choose to share your Savings Finder report with the specialist. If you do this, make a note of your reference number and take this to your appointment.
What you need
Your Savings Finder reference number, if you have one.
How to book
- Select the ‘Book an appointment’ button.
- Select one of the Savings Finder options from the list:
- to speak with someone in person, choose 'Savings Finder (Face to Face)' then select the Service NSW Centre you'd like to visit
- to make a phone appointment, choose 'Savings Finder (Phone)'.
- Choose a date and time for your appointment.
- Enter your details.
At the appointment, the specialist may need to ask personal questions about your situation. This may include questions about your health, household assets and income.
You can choose how much information you'd like to share. You can opt-out of answering a question or stop the appointment at any time.
Our privacy statement explains how we manage your personal information.