Motor vehicle entrance fees are charged at 45 NSW national parks and reserves. If you're a regular visitor to any of these parks, you can save on the entry fees by buying a digital annual pass.
What you need
- your contact details
- your vehicle number plate
- your payment.
How to buy
- Select the 'Buy online' button.
- Select the annual pass you want to buy.
- Select the park from the drop-down menu (if applicable).
- Provide the required information.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Submit your application.
Your pass will be available to use straight away.
- For online and phone transactions you can use a credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa).
- You may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
- Your National Parks annual pass provides entry for the vehicle that is linked to your digital pass. You're not able to transfer passes between vehicles.
- If you have more than one vehicle you'll need to choose which one to link to your digital pass.
- Concessions and discounts are available.