If you want to cancel your vessel registration, you can do this at a service centre or by mail.
What you need
- a written request to cancel your registration
- the Request for Refund Form (Maritime) – PDF (if applicable), and
- your proof of identity.
How to submit
- Download and complete the Request for Refund Form (Maritime) – PDF (if applicable).
- Make sure you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail it to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
Last updated: 19 November 2021