Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If you want to cancel your vessel registration, you can do this at a service centre or by mail.

What you need

How to submit

  1. Download, print and complete the the Request for Refund Form (Maritime) – PDF (if applicable).
  2. Make sure you have all the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail your application to:
    Service NSW
    Agency Business Centre
    PO Box 21
    Parkes NSW 2870