If you need to change details for a vessel (not HIN), you'll need to complete the Adjustment of Records – Maritime Customers Only form. You can then lodge your application by mail, email, fax, or in person at a service centre.
What you'll need
- your personal details
- your proof of identity
- the completed Adjustment of Records – Maritime Customers Only form, and
- the relevant supporting documents (if required).
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Adjustment of Records – Maritime Customers Only – PDF including all new details.
- Make sure you have all the required documentation.
- Lodge your application either:
- in person at a service centre
- by email to email@example.com
- by fax to (02) 8059 4470, or
- post them to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21