Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If you've changed details on your vessel (not HIN), you need to inform Transport for NSW of the changes.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • your proof of identity
  • one of the following PDF forms:
    • 'Adjustment of Records – Maritime Products Only', or
    • 'Change of Records – Transport for NSW Products' if you also hold a NSW driver licence, vehicle rego, combined licence and/or Photo Card,
  • the relevant supporting documents (if required).

How to change

  1. Download and complete either:
  2. Make sure you have all the required documentation.
  3. Lodge your application:
  • in person at a service centre, or
  • to the details on the form.