If your organisation holds a company contractor licence and you want to change a condition on the licence, you can request for the licence to be updated at a Service NSW Centre.
What you need
- a signed letter requesting the change that includes your name, licence number and contact details, or
- the PDF form – 'Company or Partnership Application' with the updated details
- supporting documentation to validate the change of condition(s).
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Application Form – Company or Partnership – PDF (if applicable).
- Make sure you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.
Last updated: 13 September 2023