If your organisation holds a company contractor licence and you want to change a condition on the licence, you can request for the licence to be updated at a Service NSW Centre.

What you need

  • a signed letter requesting the change that includes your name, licence number and contact details, or
  • the PDF form – 'Company or Partnership Application' with the updated details
  • supporting documentation to validate the change of condition(s).

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Application Form – Company or Partnership – PDF (if applicable).
  2. Make sure you have all the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 13 September 2023