If you hold a company or partnership contractor licence and your contact details have changed (email address, address or phone number), you must update the licence details within 7 days.

What you need

  • your licence number
  • your old and new contact details
  • the PDF form – 'Notification of Change of Address'.

How to change

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete and sign the form.
  3. Submit your notification at a Service NSW Centre or by email to the details on the form.
Last updated: 22 March 2024

Rate the information on the page