If you hold a company or partnership contractor licence and your contact details have changed (email address, address or phone number), you must update the licence details within 7 days.
You can update:
- online, if eligible, or
- lodge a 'change of details' form via email or in person at a Service NSW Centre.
To update your contact details online:
- your current email address and mobile phone number must be registered with Fair Trading, and you'll need to have:
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- a current Australian identity document, such as a driver licence, passport, Medicare card, to verify your identity documents
- the company or partnership's ACN or ABN.
What you need
- your licence number
- your old and new contact details
- a Notification of Change of Contact Details form (if applicable).
How to change
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Enter the required information.
- Follow the prompts to change your details.
Via email or at a service centre
Last updated: 28 November 2023