Text size


If your organisation holds a company contractor licence and you want to change a condition on the licence, you can request for the licence to be changed at a service centre.

What you need

  • A signed letter requesting the change that includes your name, licence number and contact details, or
  • The Company or Partnership Application form with the updated details
  • Any supporting documentation to validate the change of condition (if applicable)

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Application Form – Company or Partnership – PDF (if applicable)
  2. Make sure that you have all the required documentation
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 26 March 2022