If your organisation holds a company contractor licence and you want to change a condition on the licence, you can request for the licence to be changed at a service centre.
What you need
- A signed letter requesting the change that includes your name, licence number and contact details, or
- The Company or Partnership Application form with the updated details
- Any supporting documentation to validate the change of condition (if applicable)
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Application Form – Company or Partnership – PDF (if applicable)
- Make sure that you have all the required documentation
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.