If your organisation holds a company contractor licence and the details have changed (name, address or email address), you can update the licence details at a service centre. You can also submit your request by mail.
What you'll need
- a copy of a name change document, such as a Marriage Certificate or Change of Name Certificate (if applicable)
- either a Notification of Change of Address form, or
- a letter that includes the details that need amending, as well as your name, licence number and contact details.
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Notification of Change of Address – PDF (if applicable)
- Make sure that you have the required documentation
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or mail the documentation to NSW Fair Trading, PO Box 972, Parramatta NSW 2124