Text size


If your organisation holds a company contractor licence and the details have changed (name, address or email address), you can update the licence details at a service centre. You can also submit your request by mail.

What you need

  • a copy of a name change document, such as a Marriage Certificate or Change of Name Certificate (if applicable)
  • either a Notification of Change of Address form, or
  • a letter that includes the details that need amending, as well as your name, licence number and contact details.

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Notification of Change of Address – PDF (if applicable)
  2. Make sure that you have the required documentation
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or mail the documentation to NSW Fair Trading, PO Box 972, Parramatta NSW 2124
Last updated: 6 November 2019